- It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions.
- Latest model with a builtin driver. True Plug & Play NO DRIVER INSTALLATION NEEDS. 1 in and 1 out MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI input channels and 16 MIDI output channels.
- LED's indicate power in, MIDI in signal and MIDI out signal. Usb bus powered; Requires no external power.
- Cable length: 2.0m (6 Ft). Supports Windows XP, Vista(Not compatible with Mac)
BTD STUDIO REVIEW:
Turn that old keyboard into a Midi Keyboard with just a simple USB to MIDI connection. Connect the midi to the back of the keyboard and the USB to the computer. I love this! I own several. If you have old keyboards laying around like I do, just collecting dust and you are not sure what to do with them, buy one of these cables. Chances are your old keyboard will be better then those USB Midi keyboards out there and you only paid a few dollars to make it happen.
Like I said, I own several of these cables. They connect fairly easily. The directions are listed below. It’s compatible with most keyboards and most recording softwares. I use Ableton and some VSTi instruments such as Native Instruments. Most DAW software already has instruments built into the software, just plug in the cable and now you have a totally new instrument from a keyboard laying around the house. Heck, the door is now open to many instruments now. Let your creatively flow, midi is awesome. I have been using it for years. Build your arsenal of musical instruments and have fun! Open your world to midi!
Instructions for Use:
1.Connect the cable marked “IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard(or MIDI device)
2.Connect the cable marked “OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard(of MIDI device)
3.Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, the red LED will light to show power on
4.Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, ect
5.Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI Out devices to “USB Audio Device”
6.Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use
7.To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same USB as it was originally installed on to prevent multiple installations of the driver
If you have follow the instruction and it still could not work,Please uninstall the camera driver of your computer, especially the logitech camera driving ,and try again.